· near resort centre via steps · 2 minutes walk to the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Splendid Palace description
The Hotel Splendid Palace offers spectacular views from its idyllic location. The hotel has two outdoor pools where you can relax, the second being located by a small lakeside beach. If you want to explore the lake further the ferry departure point is just a short stroll away. Customers speak highly of the excellent service and friendly staff making this hotel an ideal choice for your Limone holiday.
Facilities - Splendid Palace features
· breathtaking lake views · very spacious lounge/bar with satellite TV · terrace overlooking the lake · 2 outdoor pools · indoor pool · extra charge for sauna · fitness room · children's playroom with child pool · sun terrace with jacuzzi · 3 lifts · 130 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC situated at ground level with a poolside terrace. Rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms with balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Triple and quad rooms also available. All rooms have hairdryer, fridge, safe (extra charge), satellite TV and air conditioning (01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Splendid Palace
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet evening meals with choice of menu · early dinner option for families (6.30pm) · weekly gala dinner with live music
We update Splendid Palace's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Splendid Palace in Limone, Italy departs Saturday 6th May 2017, for a 4 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Splendid Palace also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.