· 2 minutes walk to resort centre · 3 minutes walk to lakeside and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Sole description
The Hotel Sole is centrally located and offers excellent accommodation and a friendly professional service. You can use the outdoor pool at the Hotel La Perla, approximately 5 minutes walk from the hotel, with sun loungers and umbrellas - the perfect spot to soak up the Italian sunshine.
Facilities - Sole features
· bar · small lounge · TV room with satellite TV · small terrace · use of outdoor pool at the Hotel La Perla · pool towels provided · extra charge for bicycle hire · live music once a week · lift · 51 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Twin rooms for sole use also available on request at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (approx 15/06-15/09), satellite TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Sole
· buffet breakfast with scrambled egg and bacon · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner
We update Sole's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Sole in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 28th June 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Sole also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.