- apartment description
- Solaria Apartments description
Enjoying a quiet, sunny location in Davos, these comfortable self-catering apartments are approx. 15 mins' walk from the centre and offer good value-for-money. All our studios and apartments have south-facing balconies.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Cots and linen
Facilities - Solaria Apartments features
- Breakfast goods delivery service (supps)
- Half board can be arranged in nearby restaurant (supp.)
- Coin-operated laundry
- CD/DVD player and Playstation 2 available at reception to borrow (some supp)
- Bus stop outside property
Includes: Linen (change as required), resort taxes and end of stay cleaning.
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 70. All have shower, south-facing balcony, kitchenette with 2 hotplates, fridge, coffee-maker, toaster, TV and radio. Microwave, portable oven and hairdryer free on request.
- Studios (A2) sleeps 1-2 (25m²): studios consist of living/dining room with twin beds
- 2-room apartment (B4) sleeps 2-4 (60m²): 1 twin bedroom, 1 living with a sofa bed, and bath instead of shower.
Meals - food and drink in Solaria Apartments
We update Solaria Apartments's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- apartment dates & departure airports
- Solaria Apartments dates & departure airports
This package holiday to Solaria Apartments in Davos, Switzerland departs Saturday 19th September 2020, for a 7 night stay on a "self catering" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.