· located in a large garden with many shady trees and flowering shrubs · 4 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Simplon, Baveno description
Under the management of the excellent Zacchera family, the Hotel Simplon offers friendly and professional service in an atmosphere of charm and elegance. A feature of the hotel is the large garden and the magnificent views from the spacious dining room.
Facilities - Simplon, Baveno features
· lounge and bar · TV room · extensive grounds · outdoor pool with whirlpool section (open approx. 15/05-15/09) · extra charge for sauna, five-a-side football pitch and bicycle hire · extra charge for tennis (at nearby Hotel Splendid) · table tennis · guests may use indoor and outdoor pools at Hotel Dino free of charge, extra charge for sauna and steam room · 2 lifts · 120 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and mountain view. Rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning (approx. 15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Simplon, Baveno
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and dessert buffets
We update Simplon, Baveno's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Simplon, Baveno in Baveno, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Simplon, Baveno also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.