• lakeside position • 3 minutes walk to the resort centre
- hotel description - Seehotel Dr. Jilly description
The Seehotel Dr. Jilly is a beautifully decorated hotel throughout. The hotel enjoys an enviable quiet lakeside location, close to Pörtschach village centre, with gardens leading down to the lake. Guests can now dine directly on the lake shore with the addition of a lovely beach restaurant.
Facilities - Seehotel Dr. Jilly features
• bar • lounge • café • 3 saunas and steam room • extra charge for wellness spa, beauty farm, massage and solarium • sun terrace and garden area with sun loungers and umbrellas • beach restaurant directly on lake shore • extra charge for boat and cycle hire • activity programme including golf, tennis, nordic walking and guided walks • extra charge for Jilly beach à la carte restaurant • extra charge for boat trip to the casino in nearby Velden (July & Aug) • WiFi in lobby and bar area • lift (to rooms with shower only) • 35 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, bath and WC. Superior rooms with balcony or terrace, which can take a third bed (sofa bed) and single rooms on request are also available at a supplement. All rooms have safe, satellite TV, internet link, hairdryer and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Seehotel Dr. Jilly
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 5 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet • weekly starter and dessert buffet • weekly speciality dinner • non-smoking dining room
We update Seehotel Dr. Jilly's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Seehotel Dr. Jilly in Lake Worthersee, Austria departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Seehotel Dr. Jilly also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.