· 20 minutes walk along the picturesque lakeside promenade to centre of Riva · shops, cafés, bars in immediate vicinity · hotel opposite lake
- hotel description - Riviera description
The much acclaimed family-run Riviera is a well located, delightful hotel with friendly and attentive service. Across the road by the lake is a private pool, bar and garden with sun loungers. There is a comfortable lounge with bar area and internet point, TV room and a restaurant.
Facilities - Riviera features
· outdoor pool with separate whirlpool across the main road · small fitness room · extra charge for sauna and whirlpool · pleasant garden · lounge with internet point · occasional live music · air conditioning throughout hotel (high season) · lift · 36 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small double room with private shower and WC. Standard twin rooms with balcony, twin rooms with balcony and lake view and single rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe (extra charge) and air conditioning (from 01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Riviera
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner
We update Riviera's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Riviera in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 17th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Riviera also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.