Location - where is Regina Palace
• 3 minutes stroll to Stresa centre
- hotel description
- Regina Palace description
This elegant and architecturally impressive hotel built at the turn of the century is set in its own well kept gardens, just across the road from the lakeside and beach and 3 minutes stroll to Stresa centre. The secluded pool has a relaxing sun terrace and the crêperie in the garden serves lunchtime snacks. The lounge with comfortable seating and front terrace have delightful views across the lake.
Facilities - Regina Palace features
· lounge · bar · dining room · extensive gardens · sun terraces · piano bar · heated outdoor pool · heated indoor pool · whirlpool · table tennis · fitness room · sauna and turkish bath · massage (extra charge) · extra charge for tennis and internet point · WiFi access · 3 lifts · 170 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with bath and hand-held shower, WC and garden view. Rooms with lake view, Junior Suites with balcony and a lake view and single rooms with shower and garden view are available at a supplement. Rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, radio, safe, minibar, telephone and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Regina Palace
· buffet breakfast with hot dishes · 4 course, waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet · à la carte restaurant 'Charleston' at special prices · buffet once weekly in high season
We update Regina Palace's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Regina Palace dates & departure airports
|Sat 16 Sep 201716/09/17|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Edinburgh|
|Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh|
This package holiday to Regina Palace in Stresa, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.