• excellent, central location, approx. 5 minutes walk down to the lake and resort centre
- hotel description - Pension Mayer description
This wonderful Pension is superbly located, just above the centre of Bled and only a few minutes walk to the lake. With its rustic charm, comfortable accommodation and the hotel's excellent reputation for cuisine, the Mayer really is a great choice for your stay in Bled.
Facilities - Pension Mayer features
· garden · sun terrace with loungers · à la carte restaurant · lounge with TV · bar · free internet access · lift · 13 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing an Austrian twin room with shower and WC. Rooms with a balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, safe and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Pension Mayer
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of main course
We update Pension Mayer's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Pension Mayer in Bled, Slovenia departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Pension Mayer also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.