· on the hillside beside the lake (80m away) · 10 minutes walk to the centre of St. Gilgen and the lake ferry
- hotel description - Parkhotel Billroth description
This former imperial villa is now an elegant hotel benefitting from its own large lakeside park. The hotel boasts its own private bathing platform and boathouse, from where you can enjoy a swim. Relax in the grounds of the hotel or take in the views from the terrrace overlooking the lake as you enjoy the hotel's delicious cuisine.
Facilities - Parkhotel Billroth features
· bar · lounge · extensive gardens · terrace with attractive views over the lake · private lakeside bathing platform with deck chairs and private swimming area · table tennis, sauna, steam room, pedaloes, tennis court · sun terrace · extra charge for solarium · lift · 50 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Larger rooms with balcony and superior rooms with lake view or side lake view are also available at a supplement, as are single rooms. All rooms have cable TV and hairdryer and most have been recently renovated.
Meals - food and drink in Parkhotel Billroth
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course taken either in the attractive, traditional dining room or on the terrace overlooking the lake · early meals for children on request
We update Parkhotel Billroth's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Parkhotel Billroth in St Gilgen, Austria departs Saturday 27th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Parkhotel Billroth also Enquired about
Hotel Post St Gilgen Austria, Glasgow to W. A. Mozart Airport 27th May.
Hotel Hollweger St Gilgen Austria, Glasgow to W. A. Mozart Airport 27th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.