· in the heart of Desenzano · across the road from the lake · 3 minutes walk to lake beach · 20m to nearest bar and restaurant · 2 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Park Hotel description
The stately Park Hotel is in the perfect location on the lakeside promenade with the shops, restaurants and cafes just yards away. The elegant hotel has great views from some of the rooms and the large swimming pool and sun beds.
Facilities - Park Hotel features
· bar · reception lounge · dining room · lounge · satellite TV room · terrace with bar service · small garden · panoramic roof top pool with solarium and snack bar · lift · 53 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with shower, WC and air conditioning. Rooms with a balcony and lake view and Prestige rooms with a side lake view which can accommodate up to 3 people are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, telephone and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Park Hotel
· buffet breakfast
We update Park Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Park Hotel dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Park Hotel in Desenzano, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Park Hotel also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.