• lakeside location • 10 minute walk to centre of Limone
- hotel description - Park Hotel Imperial description
The Park Hotel Imperial is an exclusive and elegant 5 star hotel set in lush Mediterranean gardens, conveniently located for exploring the beautiful lakeside resort of Limone. The hotel boasts first class service and a welcoming atmosphere, as well as magnificent views and an inviting outdoor pool.
Facilities - Park Hotel Imperial features
• bar • lounge • outdoor pool • sun terrace with loungers • indoor pool • gym • sauna • extra charge for beauty treatments • children's playground and separate pool • tennis courts • TV room • games room • lift • 61 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and balcony. Superior rooms with garden view and jacuzzi bath and superior suites with jacuzzi bath, lounge with double sofa bed and partial lake view available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, safe, radio and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Park Hotel Imperial
• extensive buffet breakfast • 5 course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
We update Park Hotel Imperial's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Park Hotel Imperial dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Bristol
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Park Hotel Imperial in Limone, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Park Hotel Imperial also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.