• superb lake front location • 2 minutes walk to the resort centre • 3 minutes walk to ferry departure point
- hotel description - Parc Hotel Gritti description
This quality hotel enjoys a perfect location on the lake front yet close to the centre of Bardolino with its many shops and cafés. It offers a wide range of leisure facilities to accommodate the energetic and a splendid pool and tranquil gardens for those seeking a more restful stay. The ferry departure point and resort centre are a short stroll away along the pretty promenade.
Facilities - Parc Hotel Gritti features
• satellite TV room • lounge • gardens • extensive sun terraces • live music most evenings • indoor and outdoor pool • poolside grill/snack bar • extra charge for sauna, Turkish bath, solarium and whirlpool • fitness room • 6 lifts • 260 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath with shower attachment and WC. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with balconies are available at a supplement. Privilege rooms with shower, WC, flat screen TV, DVD player, minibar with FREE soft drinks, luxury complimentary toiletries and balcony are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer, air conditioning (approx 15/06-15/09) and tea/coffee making facilities.
Meals - food and drink in Parc Hotel Gritti
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • buffet style or waiter service evening meals with a choice of menu or gourmet menu
We update Parc Hotel Gritti's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Parc Hotel Gritti in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 2nd August 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Parc Hotel Gritti also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.