· on the lakeside • 25 minutes walk to centre of Limone · FREE minibus service to the resort centre at set times from 9am until 11pm
- hotel description - Panorama description
The Hotel Panorama sits in a amazing position 500 metres above the lake with stunning views across the lake. Steps lead down from the swimming pool to the hotel's own private beach where you can spend your days relaxing and catching a few rays. With many facilties including pool, tennis and mini golf, you will never be bored. You also benefit from unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks with evening meals.
Facilities - Panorama features
· spectacular location with fantastic views · gardens · spacious lounge with TV · live music 3 times per week · pleasant sun terrace with bar service · pool grill bar (Jun-Sept) · outdoor pool · children's pool · indoor pool with whirlpool section · children's playroom with child pool · sun terrace with jacuzzi · extra charge for sauna, tennis and mini-golf · table tennis, giant outdoor chess and bowls · private lakeside beach · lift · 77 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC, balcony and lake view. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have safe (extra charge), satellite TV, fridge, hairdryer and air conditioning (01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Panorama
• hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet-style evening meals · weekly gala dinner with live music · early dinner option for families (6.30pm)
We update Panorama's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Panorama in Limone, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Panorama also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.