Following overwhelming demand for our first Chalet Hotel in Lech (the Alexandra), we are delighted to add Chalet Hotel Montfort to our Summer 2013 collection. Ideally located in this picturesque resort, the Montfort combines a delightfully quiet location, set back from the main street, with the convenience of being only a few minutes easy stroll of the welcoming cafés and chic shops of the centre. Equally importantly, the main lifts are also close by, to take walkers up to the sensational scenery and endless choice of trails above and around Lech.
The Montfort features a harmonious blend of traditional style with modern facilities, creating an atmospheric and comfortable feel throughout. The dining-room is light and airy, and the lounge/bar beautifully decorated in typically Austrian style, making the perfect spot to enjoy afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés or post-dinner drinks. For a Chalet Hotel of this size, the Wellness area is a real treat, and the attractive and comfortable bedrooms complete the picture.
Our own team of Chalet Hotel staff ensure a friendly welcome, whilst our 'Half-Board PLUS' arrangements, with packed lunches, afternoon tea, wine with dinner and coffee to follow all included, combine to ensure tremendous value for money.
- Daily buffet breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Free packed lunches (5 days)†
- Free afternoon tea & freshly baked cake†
- 5 course chef-prepared evening meals with a choice of menu plus vegetarian option†
- Pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines throughout dinner, tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Weekly barbeque or Al Fresco meal (weather permitting)
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week. Chalet hotel staff have one day off per week when breakfast only is provided, giving you the chance to eat out at a local restaurant one evening.