· centrally located · 1 minutes walk to train station · 8 minutes walk to the gondola
- hotel description - Neuhaus Landhaus description
The Landhaus is a 3 star sister hotel to the Finest Hotel Neuhaus just 50m away. Guests staying here have use of all of the facilities and evening meals are taken in the Hotel Neuhaus.
Facilities - Neuhaus Landhaus features
· all facilities located in Hotel Neuhaus · indoor and outdoor pools · sauna and whirlpool · extra charge for fantastic 'Camomile Village' spa with solarium, steam rooms, massage and beauty treatments · indoor and outdoor children's play area · large garden and sun terrace · FREE guided walk and vitality programme with nordic walking and water gymnastics (from June to September) · daily live music (from June to September) · FREE bike hire · table tennis · extra charge for pool table and bowling alley · comfortable lounge and bar · wine cellar · internet corner · outdoor terrace · 25 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Standard rooms, some sleeping up to 3 or 4 people, and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Quad rooms sleep maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. All bedrooms have cable TV and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Neuhaus Landhaus
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course, dessert and salad buffet · weekly barbecue · weekly starter and dessert buffets
We update Neuhaus Landhaus's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Neuhaus Landhaus in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Saturday 15th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Neuhaus Landhaus also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.