· central location · 3 minutes walk to Penken gondola · bus stop right outside
- hotel description - Manni's Sporthotel description
Manni's Sporthotel is an excellent hotel, run by the friendly Mannlicher family who take great pride in their quality of service and cuisine. A highlight of the hotel's wonderful leisure facilities is the heated rooftop swimming pool and roof terrace affording superb views of the surrounding Zillertaler Alps. Bedrooms are comfortable and spacious.
Facilities - Manni's Sporthotel features
· rooftop terrace with outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool · indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for solarium and massage · comfortable lounge · café · twice weekly live music (Jul/Aug) · extra charge for internet · 52 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with separate beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Larger rooms with Austrian twin beds and seating area are available at a supplement as are single rooms, on request. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, safe, cable TV and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Manni's Sporthotel
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffets
We update Manni's Sporthotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Manni's Sporthotel in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Saturday 12th August 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Manni's Sporthotel also Enquired about
Hotel Obermair Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 12th August.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.