• on the hillside above Limone overlooking the lake · 15-20 minutes walk to resort centre · FREE minibus service to resort centre available at set times
- hotel description - Leonardo da Vinci description
The excellent All Inclusive Leonardo Da Vinci offers a superb range of facilities. A weekly entertainment programme from June until mid September includes sports activities, aerobics, water aerobics, dance classes, occasional live music in the bar and a miniclub for children. The hotel is on the hillside overlooking the lake and only a short walk to the resort centre. A great hotel, in a perfect location with all your meals & drinks included.
Facilities - Leonardo da Vinci features
· beautiful location in extensive grounds · spacious terrace bar · air conditioned restaurants (approx 15/06-15/09) · poolside snack bar · beach bar open during high season weather permitting · relaxing reception/lounge · TV room · live music 3 times per week · 3 outdoor pools · indoor pool · fitness room, sauna, 2 whirlpools, Turkish bath · refundable deposit for bicycle hire, massages and solarium · private beach with sun loungers and parasols · extra charge for windsurfs and pedaloes · mini and junior clubs available from end of May (children are of different nationalities and English may not be spoken) · mini-golf · table tennis · children's playground · 2 separate children's pools · 4 lifts · 216 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony or terrace. Triple and quad rooms also available. Superior rooms facing towards the lake with private bath, WC and balcony or terrace are available at a supplement. Their view of the lake may be partially obstructed. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning (15/06-15/09) and fridge. Superior rooms also have hairdryer, safe and tea/coffee making facilities. Please note that bedrooms are located in various buildings on the picturesque hillside terraces and are comfortable, but simply furnished.
Meals - food and drink in Leonardo da Vinci
· hot and cold buffet breakfast • light lunch buffet between 12.30pm and 2.00pm · 4 course evening meals with a choice of an extensive self-service buffet or waiter service in a choice of two restaurants.
We update Leonardo da Vinci's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Leonardo da Vinci in Limone, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "all inclusive" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Leonardo da Vinci also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.