• 5 minutes walk to the lakeside and historic town centre • 15 minutes walk to Garda beach
- hotel description - Le Palme description
A great value, simple base, the low-key Le Palme Hotel is set close to the heart of Garda. It is a short walk from the lake and the town's many cafés and restaurants. It is a great choice if you want to spend your holiday taking in the town's cosmopolitan atmosphere and exploring Lake Garda.
Facilities - Le Palme features
• outdoor swimming pool • sun terrace • sunbeds • parasols • snack bar • lobby bar • poolside bar • live music • TV area • children's paddling pool • 3 lifts • 174 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony or terrace. Triple rooms are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe, telephone and Satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Le Palme
• buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meal with salad buffet and a choice of main
We update Le Palme's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Le Palme in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Le Palme also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.