· in the heart of Limone · superb lakeside location · adjacent to ferry departure point
- hotel description - Le Palme description
The very first hotel in Limone, the Hotel Le Palme was converted from a 17th century villa. Its classical Venetian style has been maintained and enhanced with modern facilities. There is an enjoyable piano bar each evening on the terrace and the helpful staff contribute to its friendly atmosphere. Guests may also use the facilities at the Hotel Splendid Palace or the Hotel Panorama reached by minibus.
Facilities - Le Palme features
· garden/terrace bar with 100 year old palm trees and live piano music · small lounge with TV · outdoor pool a minute's walk away · 2nd floor sun terrace · separate à la carte restaurant · lift · 29 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with lake view and single rooms with private shower and WC are available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have air conditioning (01/06-15/09), satellite TV, fridge and safe (extra charge).
Meals - food and drink in Le Palme
• buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet-style evening meals · weekly gala dinner with live music
We update Le Palme's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Le Palme in Limone, Italy departs Wednesday 5th July 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Le Palme also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.