· idyllic lakeside setting · village centre 10 minutes walk
- hotel description - Landhaus Zu Appesbach description
Originally a private country house frequented by Edward VII, Duke of Windsor, the Landhaus Zu Appesbach is a wonderful stylish boutique hotel with oodles of grandiose atmosphere and antique furnishings in the lounges and salon. Boasting an idyllic location on the lakeside, the village centre is a 10 minute stroll. The lush gardens and bathing lawns extend to the lakeshore where guests can swim the in crystal clear waters of Lake Wolfgang. The hotel exudes refined elegance with is salon with English newspapers and live piano music. The bar serves up a variety of tempting cocktails and fine wines. Breakfast is a delight with its hot and cold buffet whilst the 5 course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad and cheese buffet will satisfy even the most ardent gastronome. The range of activities is immense with biking, rowing boats and a tennis court set to entertain. A sauna and small fitness room are also available whilst relaxing massage and a solarium require a local payment. All bedrooms are uniquely furnished in keeping with the rich heritage of the hotel and feature private bath or shower, WC, hairdryer and satellite TV. Most have a minibar.
Facilities - Landhaus Zu Appesbach features
· extensive and peaceful lakeside gardens and bathing lawns with swimming directly in the lake · sun terrace · sauna and small fitness room · local charge for massage and solarium · comfortable lounges with antique furniture · salon with daily English newspapers · cocktail bar · FREE WiFi throughout hotel · live piano music · extra charge for sailing school · 27 bedrooms · lift to most rooms (not garden side or suites) · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with private shower and WC. Rooms with lake view, deluxe triple rooms (maximum 2 adults) with lake view and balcony and suites, sleeping up to 4 people, with separate sleeping area with sofa bed are also available at a supplement. All rooms have bathrobes and slippers, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, hairdryer and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Landhaus Zu Appesbach
· hot and cold breakfast buffet · afternoon tea and cake buffet 3.00pm-5.00pm · 5 course evening meals with choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheese board
We update Landhaus Zu Appesbach's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Landhaus Zu Appesbach in St Wolfgang, Austria departs Saturday 20th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Landhaus Zu Appesbach also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.