· close to resort centre and lakeside · 10 minutes to ferry departure point · shuttle bus service available on request (small local charge)
- hotel description - Imperial description
The Hotel Imperial is ideally situated for all that Garda has to offer. The resort centre is approximately 2 minutes walk away and the lakeside a further minute. In the garden there is an outdoor pool and sun terrace where guests can relax and enjoy snacks and drinks from the bar.
Facilities - Imperial features
· bar/lounge · TV room with satellite TV · sun terrace · garden · outdoor pool · pool towels are provided (small deposit required) · WiFi in bar (small local charge) · lift · 51 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with balcony and pool view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer and air conditioning (approx 15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Imperial
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu · weekly gala dinner with live music
We update Imperial's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Imperial in Garda, Italy departs Saturday 13th May 2017, for a 4 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Imperial also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.