· resort centre close by · 5 minutes walk to the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Idania description
Conveniently located, just across the main road from the centre of Bardolino, the family-run Idania offers a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. With smart, modern and spacious accommodation, this hotel makes an excellent holiday base from which to explore the surrounding area.
Facilities - Idania features
· family-run hotel · bar with satellite TV · lounge · outdoor pool with children's section · table tennis and table football · air conditioning in all public rooms and restaurant (from approx. 01/06-15/09) · Wi-Fi access free of charge in the reception area · 3 lifts · 85 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a standard twin room with private shower, WC, ceiling fan and balcony. Standard plus rooms (no balcony), single rooms (no balcony) and superior rooms (with balcony) all have air conditioning and are available at a supplement. Triple rooms are also available. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning (approx. 01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Idania
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of menu, salad and dessert buffets
We update Idania's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Idania in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Idania also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.