- hotel description
- Hotel Zillertalerhof description
With a very personalised service, the small and exclusive Zillertalerhof is a traditional hotel, beautifully decorated in a contempory style using pine-wood furnishings typical of the region. Centrally located, it is well-loved by our guests.
Facilities - Hotel Zillertalerhof features
- Cosy lounge
- Elegant residents' restaurant (non-smoking)
- Leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, sauna, steam room, infra-red cabin and jacuzzi
- Internet access (pay)
Facilities: • Solarium • Safe deposit boxes
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 54. Nicely furnished twins in Tyrolean style have bath or shower, most have balcony. Junior suites are larger and have bath, lounge area and balcony. Singles have bath or shower, some have balcony. All rooms have satellite TV, phone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Zillertalerhof
- Excellent regional and international cuisine. Buffet breakfast and 4 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly farmers' buffet
- Weekly barbecue evening (weather permitting)
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Zillertalerhof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.