· set back from main lake road · 30m to lakeside and private beach (over the road) · 1km to ferry · 1.5km to resort centre
- hotel description - Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina description
With spectacular views of Lake Maggiore from its hillside position the Villa Paradiso is set in a peaceful location with extensive gardens, ideal for those looking for a relaxing holiday. The family run hotel has plenty of character with many of its original features and good facilities, if you are not a fan of swimming pools then the beach is just yards away.
Facilities - Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina features
· local charge for WiFi · lounge · bar · TV room · elegant à la carte restaurant · café/snack bar · table tennis · panoramic terrace · large garden · outdoor swimming pool (Jun-Sept) · sun terrace · FREE use of private beach · lift · 58 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room in the annexe with shower or bath and WC. Twin rooms in the main building, triple rooms and twin rooms with a lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, minibar and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of menu, salad buffet
We update Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina in Meina, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Villa Paradiso, Meina also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.