Location - where is Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo
· 15m to lake · 2 minutes walk to the public beach and park area · 5 minutes walk to the restaurants and bars · 5 minutes walk to the Tremezzo ferry point · 5 minutes walk to the Tremezzo centre
- hotel description
- Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo description
An incredibly friendly and family run hotel. The attractive villa retains many of its original features and is set in an attractive position in a small bay just a few minutes walk to Tremezzo centre and a stones throw to the lake.
Facilities - Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo features
· outdoor swimming pool · garden · sun terrace · tennis courts nearby (extra charge) · bar · lounge · satellite TV room · WiFi in public areas · 21 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with shower, WC and garden view. Triple rooms with balcony and lake view are also available at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, minibar, flatscreen satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and ceiling fan.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo
We update Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo dates & departure airports
This package holiday to Hotel Villa Marie, Tremezzo in Tremezzo, Italy departs Saturday 23rd September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.