· 2 minutes walk to the centre · 1.2km to the main gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Tyrol description
Ideal for families, the Hotel Tyrol is one of the most popular hotels in Söll. Highly rated, the hotel has excellent facilities and is only a short walk to the resort centre. Accommodation is also available in the Tyrol Annexe opposite the main hotel (3 star). Buffet breakfast and evening meals are taken in the main hotel, with use of all facilities.
Facilities - Hotel Tyrol features
· heated outdoor pool · steam room, sauna and small fitness room · extra charge for solarium, whirlpool and massage · weekly live music and dance evening (June to Sept) · garden and sun terrace · table tennis and new children's playground · lounge, stube and bar · lift · 60 bedrooms (main) and 20 (annexe) · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a 3* annexe room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Annexe rooms are available that sleep up to 4. Rooms in the 4* main hotel are available at a supplement including rooms with a balcony that sleep up to 3 people and single rooms with balcony. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer and in the main hotel, a safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Tyrol
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with 3 choices of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet or barbecue (weather permitting) · weekly gala dinner · weekly starter and dessert buffets
We update Hotel Tyrol's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Tyrol in Soll, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Tyrol also Enquired about
Hotel Eggerwirt Soll Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 3rd June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.