- hotel description - Hotel Toni description
The Hotel Toni combines modern luxuries with traditional Austrian style. Relax and unwind in the pool and spa area or catch on the your day's activities over a drink in the bar. Opened in 2006, the hotel has become a popular choice with customers.
Facilities - Hotel Toni features
· fantastic wellness area with indoor swimming pool, herbal sauna, infrared cabin, steam room and whirlpool · fitness room · extra charge for solarium and beauty treatments · childrens playroom · bar · lounge · table tennis · 50 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a room in the eaves with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony sleeping up to 4 people (max 3 adults) are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have a hairdryer, minibar, safe and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Toni
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · buffet lunch or packed lunch (on request) · buffet style evening meals with choice of main course, starter, salad and dessert · FREE unlimited soft drinks, selected draft beer, selected red and white wine, schnapps, local spirits and coffee 10.00am-10.00pm
We update Hotel Toni's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Toni dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Toni in Kaprun, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "all inclusive" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Toni also Enquired about
Antonius Kaprun Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.