· quiet, central location less than 1 minute walk to the resort centre · less than 1 minute walk to the lakeside · 5 minutes walk to the cable car · 4 minutes walk to the sports centre
- hotel description - Hotel Tirolerhof description
The Tirolerhof is certainly one of the best hotels in Zell am See, and is beautifully appointed in elegant, traditional style. The owners, Family Posch, pride themselves on excellent standards throughout. The hotel also features wonderful leisure facilities including a superb new private spa and treatment area (local charge) with wonderful views of the surrounding mountains.
Facilities - Hotel Tirolerhof features
· spa area with indoor pool, saunas, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · extra charge for private spa and treatment area · extra charge for bike hire from hotel (subject to availability) · weekly live music and dance evenings · elegant lounge and cocktail bar · FREE internet corner · 86 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Rooms with private bath and deluxe rooms, sleeping up to 4 people are also available at a supplement, as are single rooms with no balcony. A small room with double bed is also available with a reduction. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Tirolerhof
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality dinner or barbecue · weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffets
We update Hotel Tirolerhof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Tirolerhof in Zell Am See, Austria departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Tirolerhof also Enquired about
Hotel Heitzmann Zell Am See Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 16th September.
Romantik Hotel Zell Am See Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 16th September.
Hotel Berner Zell Am See Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 16th September.
Hotel Tirolerhof Zell Am See Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 16th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.