• 6 minutes walk down to the resort centre • 7 minutes walk down to the lakeside • 10 minutes walk down to the train station • less than 1 minute walk to bus stop • gentle hillside location overlooking village
- hotel description - Hotel Stadt Wien description
The 'Health and Family Hotel Stadt Wien' offers excellent leisure facilities, good food and has been popular with guests for many years. The hotel is situated on a gentle hillside overlooking the village and the cable-car is also nearby.
Facilities - Hotel Stadt Wien features
· fabulous 'Health Oasis' including outdoor heated swimming pool with integral whirlpool, 3 saunas, steam room and relaxation rooms · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, Chinese massage and solarium · kid's splash pool and playroom · lovely sun-terrace · lounge and bar · FREE internet terminal · extensive children's play area in garden · children's activity programme (Jul/Aug) · petting zoo with a donkey called Carlos and pony called Puppi · 57 bedrooms · 2 lifts to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with double bed, private shower and WC or a small eaves room with 1 single bed and 1 single sofa bed. Standard rooms with Austrian twin beds, some with balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. As are large rooms sleeping up to 4 people (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) third and fourth bed can be sofa beds or bunk beds. All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer, Wi-Fi and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Stadt Wien
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily starter, salad and dessert buffet · weekly barbecue or fondue · weekly speciality 'Pinzgauer' evening with folk entertainment
We update Hotel Stadt Wien's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Stadt Wien dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Stadt Wien in Zell Am See, Austria departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Stadt Wien also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.