· central location · 3 minutes walk to railway station and bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Spinne description
The Hotel Spinne was built in 1870 and has been carefully renovated to preserve its tradition while maintaining high standards of accommodation.
Facilities - Hotel Spinne features
· sauna and whirlpool · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · bar · lounge · large sun terrace with a fabulous view · Italian restaurant · lift · 47 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a North facing twin room with private bath and WC. South facing rooms with private bath and balcony and South facing single rooms with private shower are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Spinne
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course
We update Hotel Spinne's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Spinne in Grindelwald, Switzerland departs Saturday 9th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Spinne also Enquired about
Hotel Eiger Grindelwald Switzerland, Gatwick to Geneve-cointrin Airport 9th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.