· 1 minute walk to resort centre · 1 minute walk to lakeside · 2 minutes walk to train station and bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Sonnengrund description
The Hotel Sonnengrund has a quiet location in the centre of Pörtschach. The hotel has a large garden, and down at the lakeside a private bathing area only a minutes walk away.
Facilities - Hotel Sonnengrund features
· large garden · children's play area · sun terrace · bar · seating area · private bathing area with sun loungers · table tennis · FREE cycle hire and use of pedaloes · lift · 40 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Single rooms are also available at no supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, telephone and safe and some can take a third sofa bed (only suitable for a child).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Sonnengrund
· hot and cold buffet breakfast (eggs to order) · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly dessert buffet · weekly barbecue or themed buffet
We update Hotel Sonnengrund's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Sonnengrund in Lake Worthersee, Austria departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Sonnengrund also Enquired about
Hotel Dermuth Lake Worthersee Austria, Gatwick to Brnik Airport 24th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.