· excellent village centre location · close to resort amenities and mountain lifts
- hotel description - Hotel Silberhorn description
In the centre of Wengen close to the mountain railway station the Hotel Silberhorn is an ideal base for a relaxing mountain holiday. For customers, you will have FREE access to the recently added wellness facilities, which includes a sauna, steam room and a whirlpool. For an extra charge there are also massages available. You will also enjoy the hotel's half board package, starting with a buffet breakfast, a packed lunch to keep you going through the day and finishing with an excellent 5 course evening meal.
Facilities - Hotel Silberhorn features
· lounge and attractive bar · wellness centre with Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room and whirlpool · relaxation room with mountain view · extra charge for massage · large sun terrace · lift · 70 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Superior rooms with a balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms are North facing with cable TV, minibar (extra charge), safe and telephone.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Silberhorn
· buffet breakfast · packed lunch · 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet • weekly buffet dinner · weekly 6 course gala dinner · early children's meals are available
We update Hotel Silberhorn's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Silberhorn in Wengen, Switzerland departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Silberhorn also Enquired about
Hotel Bernerhof Wengen Switzerland, Manchester to Geneve-cointrin Airport 16th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.