• 3 minutes walk to resort centre and cable car • 20m to nearest bar and restaurant • 8 minutes walk to tennis courts
- hotel description - Hotel Serena description
The Hotel Serena is in a tranquil location and close to the walking trails making it a great choice for those after fresh air and good walks. After a day spent on the trails or in town, which is just a few minutes from the hotel, the Serena has a choice of ways to relax including a whirlpool, sauna and steam room.
Facilities - Hotel Serena features
• bar/lounge with satellite TV • 'stube' • sun terrace • whirlpool , sauna, steam room and fitness room (open daily 4.00pm-6.30pm) • extra charge for solarium and massage • lift • 17 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available and single rooms are available at a supplement on request. All rooms have telephone, radio, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Serena
• buffet breakfast • 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of main course, daily salad and starter buffet
We update Hotel Serena's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Serena in Selva, Italy departs Saturday 2nd September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Serena also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.