- hotel description
- Hotel Seehof description
- On the main promenade in the centre of Davos Dorf, the Seehof is an impressive hotel offering good standards of accommodation.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Seehof features
- Cosy 'Stübli'
- Modern bar and lounge
- Appealing 'spa' area with 2 saunas, steambath, 2 jacuzzis and fitness room (all incl.)
- Massage and solarium (supps.).
- Wi-fi (supp)
- Public PC with internet access (free)
- Lift (in main wing only).
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 118. 'Superior' type rooms, are all well-furnished, and have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe & hairdryer.
- These rooms are mostly located at the back of the hotel, with restricted view.
- Executive rooms face the front (some with balcony).
- 'Classic' single rooms may be in the 'Reduit' wing of the hotel (no lift).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Seehof
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course dinner with choice of main course.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Seehof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.