· 6 minutes walk to Seefeld centre · 6 minutes walk to the Rosshütte lift
- hotel description - Hotel Seefelderhof description
A charming Tirolean hotel with a high standard of comfort, cuisine and excellent facilities.
Facilities - Hotel Seefelderhof features
· sun terrace and conservatory · lounge · bar · Stüberl restaurant · games room with pool table and table tennis · children's playground (unsupervised) · indoor pool and spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area with tea bar · extra charge for massage and solarium · weekly live music · lift · 55 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with a bath, rooms with a bath and balcony sleeping up to 3 people and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes (available free from reception).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Seefelderhof
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · daily cheese board and 2 x weekly dessert buffet · weekly gala dinner with live music · weekly Austrian and Italian buffets
We update Hotel Seefelderhof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Seefelderhof in Seefeld, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Seefelderhof also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.