- hotel description
- Hotel Schweizerhof Gourmet & Spa description
Guests return year after year to this very comfortable hotel, situated in an excellent location just one minute's walk from the village centre, and lovingly run by Benita and Medy Hischier and their team. The general facilities, attractive public areas and above all the superb spa area are amongst the very best in Saas Fee and are complemented by high standards of cuisine and service.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen • Play room
Family friendly facilities - additional info: Early meals available on request only
Facilities - Hotel Schweizerhof Gourmet & Spa features
- Very attractive non-smoking dining room
- A la carte wine bar/restaurant
- Children's playroom (unsupervised)
- 'The Wave' spa area with pool and whirlpool, 3 saunas, steambath, sanarium, relaxation rooms, outdoor whirlpool and gym (all free)
- Solarium, massage and beauty treatments (supps.)
- Wi-fi and public PC with internet access (free)
- Pianist most evenings
Facilities: • Internet access
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 42. Comfortable twin rooms have bath or shower, sitting corner, satellite TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer.
- Superior twins are more spacious and have bath and balconies with full south-facing views.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Small doubles for 1-2 persons are also available.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Schweizerhof Gourmet & Spa
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast included
- 5 course dinner with choice of each course
- Occasional barbecue (weather permitting)
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian