· magnificent location, opposite the Hotel Golf · only 2 minutes walk to the centre of Bled and 5 minutes walk to the lakeside
- hotel description - Hotel Savica description
The Savica is a superb new family hotel, with use of the fantastic facilities at the Hotel Golf opposite. Families with children are especially well catered for with interconnecting family rooms and two children’s play rooms, adapted to children of three different age groups. There is also an entertainment programme for children organised by the hotel.
Facilities - Hotel Savica features
· use of Hotel Golf's Wellness and Spa centre with saunas, steam room and whirlpools, indoor and small outdoor heated pools, (one pool area for children) · bar · lounge · lift · 104 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with bath, WC and balcony. Family rooms (two interconnecting rooms, a double room with shower, WC and a balcony and a twin room with bath, WC and a balcony, both exclusively accessed by one outer door) are also available. All rooms have cable TV, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Savica
· breakfast buffet (in Hotel Savica) · 4 course buffet style evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet, taken in the Hotel Golf, only 50 metres away
We update Hotel Savica's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Savica in Bled, Slovenia departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Savica also Enquired about
Pension Kaps Bled Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 3rd June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.