• central location • 3 minutes walk to Schattberg gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Saalbacherhof description
The proud hosts of the Saalbacherhof Hotel family Dschulnigg and their team provide a warm and friendly service and delicious cuisine. This modern hotel has been decorated to a high standard with a range of fantastic wellness facilities and a beautiful garden. All bedrooms have been individually furnished to give the hotel its unique character.
Facilities - Hotel Saalbacherhof features
• outdoor pool • rocky indoor pool with waterfall, massage jets and floor bubbles • Finnish and bio saunas • steam room with colour therapy • whirlpool • relaxation room with waterbeds • garden with loungers • traditional tavern bar • aprés ski bar and nightclub 'castello' • lobby with fireplace • conservatory cafè with bar • FREE WiFi in library • children's playroom with toys • games room with table football, table tennis and darts • non smoking dining room • 90 rooms • lift to all floors
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Single rooms, superior and deluxe rooms with shower sleeping up to 3 people (max 2 adults and 1 child) with sofa bed are also available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Saalbacherhof
• hot and cold breakfast buffet • 4 course evening meal with a choice of main course and salad buffet • weekly starter and dessert buffet • weekly BBQ with live music (Jul/Aug weather permitting) • weekly gala dinner
We update Hotel Saalbacherhof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Saalbacherhof in Saalbach, Austria departs Wednesday 6th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Saalbacherhof also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.