- hotel description
- Hotel Royal St Georges description
This elegantly-furnished hotel, reminiscent of Edwardian style, has lots of character and is situated on the fashionable main promenade. It has been a firm favourite with our guests for many years. The location of the hotel is very convenient, approximately 10 minutes' walk from Interlaken Ost Station for excursions into the Jungfrau region. It is also 8 minutes' walk from the town centre.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Royal St Georges features
- Elegant restaurant
- Attractive bar in Art Nouveau style
- Several comfortable lounges
- Sauna & turkish bath (incl.)
- Private jacuzzi (supp.)
- WI-FI and public PC with internet access (supp)
- Spacious gardens towards the back of the hotel for relaxing.
- Member of Swiss Historic Hotels
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- All our attractive 'Classic' twin rooms are in the main 'Royal' wing of the hotel, and have bath, satelite TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer, minibar, slippers and bathrobe.
- Many have historic features. Singles have bath or shower.
- Superior 'Royal Signature' twin rooms have south-facing balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Royal St Georges
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4-course dinner with choice of main course.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Royal St Georges's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.