- hotel description - Hotel Rose description
This lovely traditional hotel has a charming character. The hotel is set in a relatively secluded but central area with the village swimming pool and cable-cars all within 5-6 minutes walk.
Facilities - Hotel Rose features
· sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · beautiful garden · weekly live music (July and August) · sun terrace · bar, lounge and stube with fireplace · 52 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a 'Klassik' room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. 'Klassik' rooms sleep up to 3 people with Austrian twin and sofa bed. Single rooms are available at a supplement upon request. All rooms have cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Rose
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet · weekly barbecue (weather permitting)
We update Hotel Rose's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Rose dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Rose in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Rose also Enquired about
Hotel Strolz Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 3rd June.
Hotel Garni Strass Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 3rd June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.