· in resort centre and on lakefront promenade amongst cafés, bars and restaurants · 3 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Roma description
The Hotel Roma is a comfortable hotel situated in the centre of Garda, an easy walk to the restaurants, shops and cafés. The terrace is a great place for a view across the lake. We strongly recommend upgrading to the rooms with lake views, some with their own balcony or terrace.
Facilities - Hotel Roma features
· café · bar · lakefront terrace · small lounge with satellite TV · lift · 21 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin or double room with shower and WC. Rooms with lake view and balcony or terrace are available at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV, safe, telephone, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Roma
· buffet breakfast is taken in a café and ice cream parlour located on the ground floor of the hotel · the lakefront terrace may be used in good weather · snacks are available at an extra charge.
We update Hotel Roma's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Roma dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Roma in Garda, Italy departs Saturday 6th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Roma also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.