- hotel description
- Hotel Rigi description
- Just 2 minutes' walk from the steamers' landing stage, this small, friendly, family-run hotel has a cosy, informal atmosphere and is attractively furnished in traditional style.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Rigi features
- Attractive dining room with lovely terrace
- Rustic-style à la carte restaurant serving local specialities
- 'Art-Deco'-style bar (smoking allowed)
- Wi-fi (free)
- Lift (in original wing only).
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 36. Newly-redecorated twin and single rooms in the original wing have shower, telephone, satellite TV and side lake view.
- In the adjacent new wing, superior rooms have bath, lounge area, satellite TV, telephone, radio, minibar and balcony with side lake view.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Rigi
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Rigi's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.