· 1 minute walk to resort centre · 50m to lake · 6 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Regina Adelaide description
Facing the lake promenade, and nestled in beautifully landscaped gardens, the renowned Hotel Regina Adelaide is a popular choice in the heart of Garda, offering a convenient location close to shops and cafés. The elegant hotel boasts extensive facilities and charming rooms, as well as an excellent restaurant serving exceptional quality local cuisine.
Facilities - Hotel Regina Adelaide features
· garden · elegant lounges · bar · patio area · satellite TV room · breakfast room · pool table · outdoor and indoor swimming pools both with whirlpool · fitness room, steam room and sauna · extra charge for massage, solarium and beauty treatments · 3 lifts · 59 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Triple rooms with sofa bed are also available. Twin and triple rooms are rear facing and may be allocated in either the main building or an adjacent building with garden view. Deluxe rooms located at the side of the hotel and deluxe rooms with bath, located at the front of the hotel with a view of the lakeside promenade are available at a supplement. Suites with bath are located at the front of the hotel and enjoy views of the lakeside promenade are also available at a supplement. Rooms may be allocated in either the main building or an adjacent building. Family rooms, situated in an adjacent building, accessed through the garden, on 1st and 2nd floor with bath, terrace or balcony and no lift are available on request. All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, air conditioning (20/05-20/09), safe and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Regina Adelaide
· buffet breakfast with hot dishes · 4 course evening meal with choice of menu, salad buffet
We update Hotel Regina Adelaide's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Regina Adelaide dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff
Sat 23 Sep 201723/09/17
This package holiday to Hotel Regina Adelaide in Garda, Italy departs Saturday 23rd September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Regina Adelaide also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.