· central location · 3 minutes walk to the lakeside · 1 minute walk to the local bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Post description
Norbert and Katarina Leitner offer a warm welcome to their traditional, family-run hotel. Situated right in the heart of the village, the food is excellent and many rooms have been renovated in recent years, in a stunning combination of style and tradition. The Hotel Post is well deserving of its four star status.
Facilities - Hotel Post features
· sauna · sun terrace · bar and café · lounge with stunning panoramic views of lake · internet terminal · Wine cellar · lift to 4th floor · FREE outdoor parking · 30 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Rooms sleeping up to 3 people are available at a supplement. As are larger rooms sleeping up to 4 people with balcony and some with lake view. All rooms have safe, cable TV, hairdryer and many have minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Post
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with 2 choices of main course
We update Hotel Post's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Post dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Post in St Gilgen, Austria departs Wednesday 12th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Post also Enquired about
Hotel Zur Post St Gilgen Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 12th July.
Hotel Billroth St Gilgen Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 12th July.
Hotel Hollweger St Gilgen Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 12th July.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.