• centrally located in St. Johann town square • 8 minutes walk to the gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Post description
The Hotel Post is a traditional style hotel with a fantastic location in the heart of the pedestrianised area. It provides comfortable accommodation and home cooked meals.
Facilities - Hotel Post features
· original Tirolean character · children's playroom · lounge · bar and stube · 35 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath and WC. Standard rooms, with or without balcony and single rooms are available at a supplement. Superior rooms with balcony sleeping up to 3 people, with Austrian twin and sofa bed are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer and TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Post
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
We update Hotel Post's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Post dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Post in St. Johann, Austria departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Post also Enquired about
Hotel Fischer St. Johann Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 20th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.