· 2km from centre of Garda · 5 minutes walk to resort bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Poiano description
The Hotel Poiano has one of the best positions in Garda. The hotel is set in 60 hectares of Mediterranean gardens with views of Lake Garda. Offering a range of facilities including an olympic swimming pool and comfortable accommodation the hotel is the perfect place to explore Lake Garda.
Facilities - Hotel Poiano features
• extensive gardens • FREE Garda shuttle from Poiano entrance to centre of Garda and back, every 30mins 8.30am-midday & 3.30pm-6.00pm • outdoor olympic-sized pool (50m x 25m) • extra charge for tennis courts • extra charge for sauna and massage • table tennis • sporting activities & tournaments for teenagers and adults • beach volley ball, French bowls and archery • extra charge for bicycle hire • mini-club for children aged 5-12yrs • children's playground • relaxing lounge and bar area • TV room • piano bar • live music daily • air conditioned in bedrooms & public areas • lift • 120 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people sharing a 'Costabella' twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Costabella rooms with lake view and 'Panorama' family rooms sleeping up to 4 people with lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning, telephone, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Poiano
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course, daily salad and dessert buffets · weekly gala dinner
We update Hotel Poiano's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Poiano in Garda, Italy departs Wednesday 17th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Poiano also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.