· elevated position above resort centre and lake · 2 minutes walk to the main square · 1 minute walk to the lakeside and the ferry point ·
- hotel description - Hotel Peter description
The Hotel Peter is well known for its high standards and comfortable rooms. Enjoying some of the best lake views in St. Wolfgang, the hotel has an excellent level of service provided by the friendly Elser family and offers first class dining in the traditional restaurant.
Facilities - Hotel Peter features
· large terrace overlooking lake · comfortable lounge area · the hotel's Grabovski Bar is a popular nightspot · new internet corner · 26 bedrooms · lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, private shower, separate WC, balcony and lake view. All rooms can sleep 3 people and have hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, balcony and lake view.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Peter
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course
We update Hotel Peter's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Peter dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Peter in St Wolfgang, Austria departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Peter also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.