· 5 minutes walk to village centre · 3 minutes walk to the gondola station · 6 minutes walk to 'Panoramabad' swimming pool and tennis court complex
- hotel description - Hotel Park description
One of the top hotels in St. Johann, the Park is situated close to the village centre and offers an excellent standard of accommodation. You are assured a warm welcome from the Grander family and their friendly staff.
Facilities - Hotel Park features
· steam room, sauna, infrared cabin and small fitness room · extra charge for solarium · small garden with children's play area · table tennis · extra charge for bike hire · delightful pine stube · comfortable lounge · extra charge for internet terminal · lift to main floors · FREE outdoor parking · 53 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small or eaves room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Larger rooms, rooms with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Park
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly barbecue (weather permitting)
We update Hotel Park's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Park dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Park in St. Johann, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Park also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.