· central location right on lakeside · 5 minutes walk to the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Hotel Pace description
Sister hotel to the high standard, extremely popular Hotel Catullo, this lovely little hotel stands in a tranquil spot on the lakeside in the heart of Sirmione's pedestrian centre. Careful refurbishment has ensured that the Pace offers stylish, comfortable accommodation whilst retaining all of its considerable charm and character. The lakeside restaurant is another higlight of the hotel.
Facilities - Hotel Pace features
· family owned and run · renowned restaurant · lounge · bar · lakeside terrace with sunloungers · small shady garden · lakeside dining (weather permitting) · air conditioning throughout · lift (due to hotel layout, access to some rooms is via a limited number of steps) · 22 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC, small unfurnished balcony and side lake view. Rooms with small unfurnished balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Rooms for sole occupancy are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning, hairdryer, safe, satellite TV and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Pace
· extensive buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad served at table · guests may swap dinner for lunch
We update Hotel Pace's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Pace dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Pace in Sirmione, Italy departs Wednesday 24th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Pace also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.