· centrally located · 1 minutes walk to train station · 8 minutes walk to the gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Neuhaus description
Originally built in the 17th century, this fine central hotel is elegantly furnished. It offers high standards of comfort and service and is great value. The hotel consists of three buildings (Neuhaus, St. Josef and the Landhaus annexe). The main building (Neuhaus) has recently renovated rooms and is connected by an underground passage to the St. Josef opposite.
Facilities - Hotel Neuhaus features
· indoor and outdoor pools · sauna and whirlpool · extra charge for fantastic 'Camomile Village' spa with solarium, steam rooms, massage and beauty treatments · indoor and outdoor children's play area · large garden and sun terrace · FREE guided walk and vitality programme with nordic walking and water gymnastics (from June to September) · daily live music (from June to September) · FREE bike hire · table tennis · extra charge for pool table and bowling alley · comfortable lounge and bar · wine cellar · internet corner · outdoor terrace · 110 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room in the St. Josef building with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Single rooms in the St. Josef building are available with no supplement. Rooms in the main Neuhaus building, some with balcony, are also available at a supplement, as are single rooms. Some rooms can take an extra bed, sofa bed or similar. Quad rooms sleep max. 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, triple rooms sleep max. 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Neuhaus
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course, dessert and salad buffet · weekly barbecue · weekly starter and dessert buffets
We update Hotel Neuhaus's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Neuhaus in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Neuhaus also Enquired about
Hotel Obermair Mayrhofen Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 13th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.